by: Energy Conservation Products and Services Inc
Solar Panel Construction and Specifications
- Frame: 24 gauge galvanized steel with Kynar 500 finish.
- Insulation: 1" thick isocyanurate foam board with black felt facer.
- Absorber: 2" thick black non-metallic.
- Glazing: Sunlite HP fiberglass.
- Duct: 4" round supply and return.
- Net Aperture: 29.09 sq. ft.
- Output: 6000 btu / hour in bright sun.
- Maximum Stagnation Temperature: 250 degrees F
- Fan and duct accessory kits available.
- Warranty: 1 year - fan, 2year - workmanship,10 year -materials.
Certified by: Solar Rating and Certification Corporation